How To Register Online - It's easy!
(Please note: At this time we are unable to pro-rate charges, or offer discounts online. If you are eligible for discounts of any type, please register at Westchester Skating Academy)
A. The easiest way to Register is on-line. Once you read and click on the link below, you will see a drop-down menu of days, times, and program levels. Westchester Skating Academy takes Visa, MasterCard or American Express for on-line registrations.
- Follow the instructions below -
NOTE: If your child was not registered for the Fall/Winter league you must select the $35 insurance fee.
1. Click the "Click Here To Register" button below.
2. Choose the Metro League season you want to enroll in. (Ex. Fall Metro 2017).
3. Under the Selected Season, choose your child's level. (Ex. Mite, Squirt, Peewee, ect.)
4. Click Continue. Then Log In or Create a New Account (for first-time on-line customers) to pay and complete the registration process. You only need to do this once.
5. To Get Started, Click Here To Register!
B. Click Here to download a PDF form which includes a description of all classes, days and times offered, and a registration form that you may:
- Mail to: Westchester skating Academy, 91 Fairview Park Drive, Elmsford, NY 10523, Attn: Skating Director. You can also drop off your completed application at the rink. Payment in full is required with all registrations.
C. You can also visit the Westchester Skating Academy to pick-up and submit a form.